Seikaisuru Kado (正解するカド, eng. "The Right Answer") is an original 3DCG series project by TOEI animation.
The staff includes novelist Mado Nozaki (know, Fantasista Doll: Eve), anime director Kazuya Murata (Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet, Fullmetal Alchemist: The Sacred Star of Milos), illustrator Ako Arisaka (manga adaptations of Sound Horizon's "Vanishing Starlight" song, May Your Soul Rest in Magdala light novel series), and producer Kouichi Noguchi (Expelled from Paradise).
Toei Animation also reported its highest ever sales and profits in its most recent financial results, thanks to increased business particularly in domestic copyrights and overseas ventures. It plans to complete the reconstruction of its Oizumi Studio in the summer of 2017.
The Opening theme is Tabiji (旅詩)" by Mao Ichimichi (Voice actor of Saraka Tsukai. The Ending theme is "Eien no Kotae (永遠のこたえ)" by HARUCA.
- The end and the beginning of the world.
- Can human beings "correct"?
- Everything began with unimaginable first contacts. The existence of a mystery that appeared out of nowhere - "Kado". The Japanese government is at the mercy of abnormal situations, and the future of the world is entrusted to one negotiator.
- While taking a business trip using a plane, Koujirou Shindou and his co-worker Shun Hanamori witness the sudden appearance of a gigantic cube called KADO that appears out of the thin air, coming into their plane that couldn't overpower the cube's speed. While Kojiro and Shun, along with other 251 passengers is taken undamaged inside the cube, they encounter a man who looks like an ordinary human. He identify himself as Yaha-kui zaShunina, and he wishes to intervene with Japan's internal affairs.
- In their presentation at Second Quarter 2016's financial result, Toei Animation confirmed that they are producing an original anime project titled Seikai Suru Kado. The official website for the anime had opened at the end of August. Mado Nozaki wrote the series, Kazuya Murata directing the anime, and illustrator Ako Arisaka did the original character designs. Kōichi Noguchi produced the series. The anime was premiered on April 2017 at Tokyo MX, MBS, BS Fuji, and AT-X with online streaming via Amazon Prime Video. M.A.O performs the opening theme titled "Tabishi" (旅詩) under her character name Saraka Tsukai, and HARUCA for the ending theme titled "Eien no Kotae" (永遠のこたえ). Crunchyroll holds the right for online streaming. Funimation has licensed the series in North America.
- Official Website (JP)
- Official Twitter Account (JP)
- Official Instagram Account (JP)
- Official Facebook Account (JP)
- Official Youtube Account(JP)